Selling is a numbers game.
Tip Three – There are secret doors everywhere online
Overcoming Online Barriers
Dan Portik, owner of BVS Film Productions, LLC in Cleveland, has been adding new business and clients for years using his unique online selling system. His cyber-prowess even caught the attention of world-renowned selling guru Tom Hopkins who responded to one of Dan’s LinkedIn messages.
So, you started to develop videos for yourself and your company and now you need to know what to do Read more…
Welcome to my new website! Check in for more updates and news in the coming weeks.
New From BVS Films
- Tradeshow Budgets Are Moving To Video Production During The Covid19 Pandemic
- Interviewing Santa But With Mixed Emotions
- What is a virtual tradeshow?
- Video marketing and video selling. What’s the difference?
- Marketing Though The Pandemic Paid Off For BVS
- Why automated messages are evil in sales
- Sending a winning online proposal
- Closing Sales With Emails
- Videos are the perfect presentation
- In the times we live in, selling your product or service with video could not be more important
- BVS Film Productions launches Indiegogo page for new Tom Hopkins documentary Master Of Sales.
- Instructional Videos – Cleveland’s top video production company talks about how to use them in your marketing
- BVS Gives Back To Those In Need
- How to Maximize Your Company’s Impact at Your Next Trade Show
- 8 Reasons Why Closed Captions Will Increase Your Sales